Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It often causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples, and usually appears on the face, forehead, chest, upper back and shoulders. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages.
Four main factors cause acne:
- Excess oil production
- Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells
- Excess activity of a type of hormone (androgens)
How do you clear up acne?
- Wash your face twice a day. (Canna Soap)
- Apply an acne-fighting agent. (Ingest Nigella Sativa)
- Apply a moisturizer. (apply Nigella sativa)
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Choose makeup that won’t clog your pores.
- Don’t pick at your skin
- Relax. There’s a connection between stress and acne
Products that help with acne:
- Canna Soap
- Oxygen Soap
- Nigella Sativa (orally and topically)
- Diatomaceous Earth (use as mask)